Michigan Cherries – 8 x 10 Michigan Poem Print (Stanza 3)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Northern Michigan summers are for eating cherries, harvesting cherries, picking cherries, and having pit-spitting contests. Cherry farming is part of our families' histories, summer jobs as kids, and the multi-generational land our homestead.
Working in the orchard and strapping on a cherry-picking bucket to have a little cherry stand at the end of the road with my brothers and sisters are memories we still laugh about today.
This print is the forth stanza of the poem "Little One, This is Your Home."
Create a gallery wall with these Michigan art prints. They are a memorable addition to any Michigan home, nursery, or getaway.
- 8x10 inches and ready for framing. The frames shown are not included.
Mindfully Printed and Shipped
- Printed on premium Mohawk 100% post-consumer ultra-thick stock papers linen woven 130# Paper that is FSC-certified recycled paper manufactured from wind power.
- Archival backing board included
- This is for one print.
- Shipped in a protective archival quality sleeve
- This is not a digital download.
- Picture frame(s) not included.
- The majority of orders ship within 2-3 business days! We will get your orders out as quickly as possible.
- Individual Prints will ship in EcoEnclose 9 x 11.5 rigid 100% recycled envelopes and FSC-certified tape. Both are curbside recyclable & naturally biodegradable
- We only ship within the U.S. Currently.
- Depending on the order, delivery tracking will be provided via USPS or UPS.
For the entire poem printed on canvas, see X